Get In Touch
Leaking water supplies cause expense and may lead to property damage either directly or due to underground leaks eroding sub-soil and structural aspects of a property.
Tell tale signs of a possible leak include:
- High water bills
- Reduced water pressure at the taps or shower,
- Continuous hissing sound, especially noticeable at night,
- Damp patches or high humidity,
- Cracking in walls.
- Pooling of water in dry weather
- Drains running constantly
Modern techniques are available including the use of:
- Acoustic ground microphones
- Microphones inserted into the live supply to give pinpoint accuracy
- Thermal imaging
- Noise correlation for long pipe work supplies
Whatever you concern, call our experts now.
Customer – Rochester September 2019
Customer – Tunbridge Wells September 2019
Customer – Rochester October 2019
Customer – Ashford May 2020
Customer – Aylesford May 2020